Applications for the 2023-2024 Co-Designing with Families and Communities Fellowship are now open. Read more about this opportunity for educational systems leaders.
The Co-Design Fellowship will host nine teams. Teams will consist of two to three systems-based educational leaders with strong understandings of racial inequities and demonstrated commitments to addressing them. Each selected team will then recruit an additional five to seven youth, family members, educators, and community leaders with whom Fellows will co-design across the year. Please note that selection of your full team is not a requirement to apply.
- Sustains ongoing practice centering families’ voices in the system
- Works towards disrupting power dynamics
- Seeks to transform system, demonstrating flexibility
- Moves away from approach of trying to incorporate co-design into already existing school structure
- Evidence of ongoing and established relationships directly with youth and families of color
Apply now for the 2023-2024 Co-Designing with Families and Communities Fellowship
The application deadline has been extended to Sunday, May 21 at 5 pm PT.