Region 16 Comprehensive Center is seeking an equity and systemic change specialist to join our growing team! The specialist will support teams in Oregon and across the region with a focus on impacting student success at the systems level. Read the full description and apply at bit.ly/R16Equity.
Expected Responsibilities Include:
- Facilitate and coordinate activities associated with the planning, development, delivery and ongoing evaluation of assigned programs which ensures that assigned education programs meet milestone targets.
- Coordinate and communicate expectations and progress in meeting milestones to the R16 Comprehensive Center Director.
- Collaborate with R16CC team, stakeholders, education service agency staff, and state education departments regarding logistics of events and the development of high-quality educational materials
- Develop and present face-to-face and online education programs by facilitating, coordinating, designing, and developing educational offerings that support State Service Plan goals
- Conduct ongoing needs assessments for assigned programs and topic areas, monitor consultant offerings aligned to needs, stay current on subject matter content and educational medium opportunities, and stay abreast of adult learning principles and current educational research
- Regularly partner with internal communications experts to share stories about project work.
- Under the supervision of R16CC State Director, provide support in all activities related to data collection and reporting.
- Provide leadership and technical direction for the development, implementation and evaluation of professional development and training program and resources in Oregon