Are you an experienced educator ready to explore a new opportunity for supporting educational equity across Oregon? We’d love to have you on our growing team. Learn more about this opening below, and read the full description and apply at bit.ly/OregonDirector.
Our Oregon state director will foster connections between Region 16 Comprehensive Center, the Oregon Department of Education, the Oregon Association of Education Service Districts, and communities across Oregon. This position is for the 2022–23 fiscal year, with the option to extend through the 2023–24 fiscal year.
KEY POSITION EXPECTATIONS
- Oversee the development and implementation of the R16CC Oregon Annual Service Plan
- Promote equity, diversity, and antiracism in all settings
- Build and maintain a positive culture and facilitate effective and efficient collaboration between teams
- Maintain quality, fidelity, intensity, and consistency in delivery of services described in the Oregon Annual Service Plan
- Act as the R16CC liaison with ODE, education service districts and other in-state professional education associations
- Collaborate with ODE, the R16CC director, and other state directors, to monitor and coordinate multi-state professional development, activities, and technical assistance work
We hope you’ll join us! Apply at the Linn Benton Lincoln ESD website.